Re: [cbi-dev] Writing to my downloads area

Hi David,

if you're on a HIPP instance, you need to request that it be given
access to the download areas first by filing a bug against Eclipse
Foundation > Community > Servers. Then, as Matthias said, you can simply
use a simple Ant build file or a shell script to copy your artifacts to
the correct folder. Which folder that is exactly can be found over here:

  https://wiki.eclipse.org/Hudson#Server_Storage

If you need an example of a simple Ant build file that does the job,
feel free to look at the one we're using at ELK:

  http://tinyurl.com/hm3tycy

The "dir.target" property contains the name of the directory to copy the
artifacts to and is configured in Hudson's corresponding Ant build step
configuration.

Hope that helps,
 Christoph Daniel