Re: [wtp-incubator-dev] Updating Project / Component plans

One reason I suggested a "Release" (i.e. go through review process) is that many people don't download and install Milestones. In fact from experience with XSL Tools, we really only started getting some good feed back from people after we did a 0.5 Release that went through a review process. That is when Adopters started picking it up and really working with it.

So I agree with Oisin, that having a "Release" before the graduation is a good stepping stone to an official graduation. Everything so far when JAXWS has asked for a build to be promoted, really has been a Milestone in my opinion.

Dave

Oisin Hurley wrote:
There was me forgetting to use the capital 'R' in Release,

Does it make sense then that when we hit the milestones,
we promote an S-build on the incubator downloads page
and have that out there for adopters? (Question not just
for David W, but to other JAXWS/Incubator people.)

  --oh