Re: [wtp-incubator-dev] Updating Project / Component plans

> something that potential consumers can see as a evaluable item

This is exactly what every milestone build should be. Helios M4 is due
12/18 and Helios M5 is due February 5th. I suggest you pick one of those
to be your primary "evaluable item" and advertise that one to your
potential consumers as the one to start evaluating. You might want to put
in extra effort to make sure that one was ready for consumer evaluation,
but I don't see what a 'release' would buy you. Releases are forever. So
we want to do a release only when we know we are ready for it to be
forever ... not to find out if it should be forever.

Hope that makes sense and fits in with what you have in mind.

Thanks,