Re: [wtp-incubator-dev] Updating Project / Component plans

 > A proposed date for a graduation review in the Spring to work towards.

Let's plan on March 10th. That's Wednesday, a couple of weeks before
EclipseCon.

> How should we go from version 0.5 to 1.0 between now and next June.

About at the same time as Graduation Review switch to 1.0.
Be sure it is done by M6 (March 11th, for WTP), since M6 is the
API freeze. Probably best to wait till after M5, since by then we'd be
even more certain of your graduation and release.

> And finally as Wayne mentioned in his blog post http://

dev.eclipse.org/blogs/wayne/2009/09/17/if-you-plan-to-plan-you-fail-to-fail/
> We need to update the project plan for the WTP Incubator. What's the
> best way to go about doing this? Include a section for each of the
> components in the project plan?

JAXWS shouldn't be in 'Incubator' plan for Helios ... it should go in
'WebServices' plan.
Well, I guess there could be some info in both ... but, main part should
be
in WebServices plan. I suspect it could be it's own little section or
something
so it's easy to maintain and require the least coordination. I think the
Wiki
plan is fine if you have a "developers detailed plan" or something ...
but, the
main, official plan needs to be the one in XML standard format with the
corresponding bugzillas. There's some links in a message from Raghu about
how
to do WTP plans that should help.
http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/wtp-dev/msg07100.html

If I forget, remind me after M2 to add JAX-WS to WTP Build.