RE: [wtp-incubator-dev] Updating Project / Component plans

> About at the same time as Graduation Review switch to 1.0.  Be sure it is done by M6 (March 11th, for WTP), since M6 is the
> API freeze. Probably best to wait till after M5, since by then we'd be even more certain of your graduation and release.

Ok we can look at this after M5.

> JAXWS shouldn't be in 'Incubator' plan for Helios ... it should go in
> 'WebServices' plan. Well, I guess there could be some info in both ... but, main part should
> be in WebServices plan. I suspect it could be it's own little section or
> something so it's easy to maintain and require the least coordination. I think the
> Wiki plan is fine if you have a "developers detailed plan" or something ...
> but, the main, official plan needs to be the one in XML standard format with the
> corresponding bugzillas. There's some links in a message from Raghu about
> how to do WTP plans that should help. http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/wtp-dev/msg07100.html

I'll look at adding a jaxws theme with a description and bugzilla links that have the keyword and whiteboard fields filled in to the wtp 3.2 web services plan and then log a patch with wtp webservices.

Thanks,
Shane

Free upgrade for your Windows Live Messenger! Click here!

Back to the top