[wtp-incubator-dev] XQDT Call Today

Sam, Gabriel, and William, I'm not going to be able to make todays Status Call. Let me know if you have outstanding items you need me to complete. Everything seems to be working it's way through the CQ process at the momement, and I believe we have gotten preliminary approval to at least get the GSON third party code checked in under parallel IP. For those others that might be interested, the XQDT development team has weekly calls currently held as Skype conference Calls. More information on the meetings and past meeting minutes can be found on the following page:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/XQDT_Development_Status_Meetings

XQDT also has a wiki homepage as well:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/XQDT

Dave