Re: AW: What is Riena about? (was AW: AW: [riena-dev] Ridgets)

Hi Elias,

Thanks for the pointers, but I've already read them. The question isn't whether the goals are 'new' or not...but rather whether they are appropriate given the other things that are going on (e4, Platform UI, etc).

And for understanding of Ridgets...can't anyone (please) point me to some code in Riena that shows some of what's being discussed here? Rather than a presentation or proposal/paper...as I've got the committed source code in my workspace and I prefer to examine API rather than read about it.

Thanks,

Scott

Back to the top