Re: [ptp-user] PTP 1.1 I200701282100 build available

Kris,

I've just uploaded a new build of PTP that changes the way debug jobs are launched to use new functionality added in the OpenMPI 1.2b3 version. I haven't been able to track down the exact cause of your problem, but I think this is worth a try. Also, in case the problem is still present, I've also added the ability to get some better debug information from the PTP debugger.

To install, just remove org.eclipse.ptp.* from your Eclipse plugins directory. Untar the build into your Eclipse directory and run 'sh BUILD' in plugins/org.eclipse.ptp.linux.x86_64. Start Eclipse with the '-clean' flag.

If debug sessions are still failing, let me know and I'll tell you how to enable logging.

Cheers,

Greg

Back to the top