Re: [ptp-user] PTP 1.1 I200701282100 build available

I must have done the new->folder instead of the source folder as you indicated.

I did try making a new project and copying my source tree under it and rebulding.  However, this did not improve the situation - same results.

Then I tried creating a managed make project and copying all of the source files into that one dir and modifying them so no includes or source is found from other directories.  It builds ok.  For some reason when I attempt to start the debug it still wants to do a "make -k all".  The make is what ever was created by the managed project - but there is no "all" target and it fails.

Even with - or in spite of - the C-Build failure - the debug session still doesn't run.  However, I eventually do get a timeout popup on the start of the debugger.  The console end says:

accept thread exiting...
event thread starting...
OMPIProxyRuntimeClient got event: EVENT_RUNTIME_PROCATTR job=1 {0}:<>  [0]:<ATTRIB_PROCESS_NODE_NAME=ridge05>
*********** PROC ATTRIBUTE CHANGE: (job = job1)
setting node[job1_process0]=ridge05(0)
OMPIProxyRuntimeClient got event: EVENT_RUNTIME_PROCATTR job=1 {0}:<>  [1]:<ATTRIB_PROCESS_NODE_NAME=ridge05>
*********** PROC ATTRIBUTE CHANGE: (job = job1)
setting node[job1_process1]=ridge05(0)
OMPIProxyRuntimeClient got event: EVENT_RUNTIME_PROCATTR job=1 {0}:<>  [2]:<ATTRIB_PROCESS_NODE_NAME=ridge05>
*********** PROC ATTRIBUTE CHANGE: (job = job1)
setting node[job1_process2]=ridge05(0)
OMPIProxyRuntimeClient got event: EVENT_RUNTIME_PROCATTR job=1 {0}:<>  [3]:<ATTRIB_PROCESS_NODE_NAME=ridge05>
*********** PROC ATTRIBUTE CHANGE: (job = job1)
setting node[job1_process3]=ridge05(0)
OMPIProxyRuntimeClient got event: EVENT_RUNTIME_JOBSTATE (jobid=1) state=2
*********** JOB STATE CHANGE: running (job = job1)
<00000003 QUI>
----- debugger error: Time out - Command Start debugger on Tasks: 0-3 ------------
***** Debugger event: org.eclipse.ptp.debug.external.core.cdi.event.ErrorEvent@2699146a

I do see a two process instances which look like they could be the debugger processes (though I would have expected 4 I think):

krisd    13232 99.9  0.0 71076 7208 ?        RL   13:29  12:12 /home/krisd/local/eclipse/plugins/org.eclipse.ptp.linux.x86_64/bin/sdm --host=localhost --debugger=gdb-mi --port=39821 --jobid=2
krisd    13234  0.0   0.0 71116 7284 ?        SL   13:29   0:00 /home/krisd/local/eclipse/plugins/org.eclipse.ptp.linux.x86_64/bin/sdm --host=localhost --debugger=gdb-mi --port=39821 --jobid=2

Thanks,
Kris