[ptp-user] PTP 1.1 I200701282100 build available

Hi all,

I just uploaded the I200701282100 build to the download server. You can get it from http://www.eclipse.org/ptp/builds.php.

Unfortunately the latest version of OpenMPI (1.2b3) changed a number of interfaces that break the ORTE proxy. This build attempts to address this issue. I've done some testing on MacOSX and Linux and it appears to work correctly, but the new interfaces are not yet documented, so I may not be using them correctly. I will try and get more information over the next few days.

*** NOTE ***

This build will ONLY work with OpenMPI 1.2b3 (and later, presumably) or OpenMPI 1.0.2. Older versions of OpenMPI 1.2 (1.2b1, etc.) are no longer supported. Please update your version of OpenMPI if necessary. Downloads are available from http://open-mpi.org/.

Greg

Back to the top