Re: [ptp-user] PTP 1.1 I200701282100 build available

Well - not quite.  The binary and the source are in the same directory and built via a standard make file - not the managed make.  However, the project workspace and the source (including binary) are in separate trees.  I created the project separate so the project dirs wouldn't end up in my cvs space - then I did an "new->source folder" under the project.  This method builds and debugs ok via the CDT plugins, but the debug in PTP doesn't work.

I assume (hope) you mean that it needs to be built "at" the workspace to mean that the source folders need to be a subdir of the workspace folder - I'll give that a try.  If you mean that I have to have a separate project for each binary, I'm afraid that might end up to be a problem.  I'd like to avoid any eclipse stuff in my cvs source tree (though I'm rather new at using CVS and eclipse - and I'm unsure of the implications).

Regards,
Kris