Re: [ptp-user] PTP 1.1 I200701282100 build available

Well - I tried the new stuff - here is the results:

when I start eclipse -clean - I get a popup that it cannot restore workbench layout.  Reason: Problems occurred restoring workbench.  The details say: Unable to restore perspective: Workspace - PTP Debug.  And: Could not create view: org.eclipse.ptp.pldt.mpi.core.views.MPITableView (4 times).

If I press ok - I get past that - the RTE seems to start (at least I get temp popup).

Starting debug - eventually get two popups:
  Error on tasks: 0-2 - Time out - Command Start debugger.
  Exception occurred during launch - Reason: Error within Debug UI.  details = java.lang.reflect.InvocaitonTargetException.

I've attached the console log.  I did evenually figure out where it was putting the core files (in the project dir itself).  I guess my "find" operation must have been bad before.

Thanks
Kris