Re: [Fwd: [Fwd: [photran] installation problem]]

Bob,

I take it from this email that you have it working now (from your home dir rather than /opt)? It's possible something changed in Helios that changes the way you do a shared install. I'll try on my system to see if I can work it out.

Couple of things. It is definitely Helios, not Galileo you want. This is an error in the doc. Also, a plugin or feature version has no relation to the eclipse release version. The current platform plugin version is 3.5.

Regards,
Greg