Re: [photran] Has anyone successfully installed Photran in Helios on Ubuntu?

I installed Helios and Photran on Ubuntu 10.4.

I downloaded Helios from the Eclipse website:
http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/

I downloaded the CDT zip file:
http://download.eclipse.org/tools/cdt/releases/helios/

I downloaded the Photran zip file:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/PTP/builds/4.0.0

I downloaded the zip files because I was having trouble with the networked install.  The zip files worked.

I uncompressed the Eclipse 3.6 files into a folder.  I then ran Eclipse from a by opening a terminal window and navigating to that folder and typing ./eclipse.  I then installed CDT and Photran as stated in the Photran instruction section "Installing on a Machine Without Internet Access"

I hope this helps.

Best Regards,
David Bal

P.S.  I am so happy that managed Make is working in Photran 6.  I previously alphabetized my source files in the order of their dependencies to get around making my own Make files (I'm too used to Visual Studio).  To everyone who works on Photran - Thank you.