RE: [mylar-dev] attaching the project sources

My suggestion for creating new connector is to target the Mylar 2.0 stream,
since we will be encouraging all users to update to the milestones and will
not be destabilizing.  So check out the HEAD project set.  The main cost of
building against the 2.0 stream is that the APIs will be evolving so you
will want to periodically check the porting guide:

  http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Mylar_Porting_Guide

Also, take a look at the milestone release dates in the plan:

  http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Mylar_2.0_Plan

Note that if it is built against the HEAD stream your plug-in will most
likely support both Eclipse 3.3 and 3.2 because our APIs generally insulate
the connector from the Platform internals that we use.  But you will want to
verify this yourself by building against 3.2 before you deploy.

I added these notes to:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Mylar_Integrator_Reference#Deciding_on_a_v
ersion

Mik