Re: [mylar-dev] attaching the project sources

So, on the version checkout page where you use the .psf to check out
from cvs which version should I be using? will i need to wait till the
next release to deploy or anything?

on an unrelated note: where is a lot file that i can view errors from
mylar? When I went to 'add repository' my new stub repo wasn't there and
I wanted to know why. Thanks guys.