Re: [mylar-dev] attaching the project sources

Dan Adams wrote:
Hey guys, I'm trying to write a repository connector and I'm wondering
how to attach the sources for the current version of the plugins. Any
suggestions? Thanks.
 Right now the easiest is to checkout Mylar code from the CVS.
That will also guarantee that you are up to date will use all the new API in your code. What will be also necessary in case if you'll need to contribute some patches...

 regards,
 Eugene

Back to the top