Re: [mylar-dev] attaching the project sources

Dan,

use Eclipse Error Log view and analyze the errors when you are debugging your connector (from Plugin Manifest Editor).
I usually cleanup the view (delete all log items) and then restart the debugged Eclipse. Start from the oldest log item (usually the primary reason)
and check the stack traces.

Lubos