[mylar-dev] Re: SourceForge template?

Barrie Treloar wrote:
>>  You can also try to troubleshot your settings as described in the
>> FAQ at
>> http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Mylar_FAQ#Generic_Web_Repository_Connector
>
> Thanks, I didn't notice this section.
  I've updated it a little. Please let me know if you can identify any
issues.
I am running 1.0.1 and there appears to be no "preview" option.
 The preview is on query configuration page, not on repository settings.

The wget command is working and returning the Azureus tasks.
And the pattern appears to be correct.
 How do you know that?
Reading
http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Mylar_FAQ#What_if_Mylar_doesn.27t_support_my_task.2Fbug.2Fissue.2Fticket_repository.3F

I get the feeling that the Task list button "Synchronize All Tasks and
Queries" doesn't work with web based repositories.
Sorry for the stupid question, but have you created Query for the SourceForge repository in the Task List?
I'm not sure what "you can work with reports via the web integration
(but not with queries)." means.
That has nothing to do with the Web repository connector. What that entry is describing is another Mylar feature that allows you to link any local task with some web page, effectively simulating web-based access to remote tasks.

 I've updated that faq entry and hope that it is more clear now.

 regards,
 Eugene

Back to the top