[mylar-dev] jira query synchronization and others

Rob, Mik,

Can one of you look at the RepositorySynchronizationManager.GetChangedTasksJob.run()

I don't understand the logic of that thing. For instance, why does it only sets the last repository sync time only if there was changed tasks? And also, why it is using the mostRecentTimeStamp from the changed tasks?

The problem is that mostRecentTimeStamp is in "who knows what" timezone and for JIRA connector we can't construct reliable offset from the current date.

So, I think that repository setSyncTime() should be set based on the local timestamp and it should be also set when there is no updated tasks.

 regards,
 Eugene

Back to the top