Re: [mylar-dev] I have updated Mylar Integrator Reference

Mik,

your are welcome. It was a lot of fun developing the connector and using the best tutorial for Mylar - Eclipse debugger 8-).
I am almost done with the connector, now I am working on context and regular help.
I might also slip into release implementation of associations (dependencies).

In version 2.0 I would like to support multiple projects (as Eugene suggested), when Codebeamer
exposes project worksets in remote API (it is already in devel version per my request).

Thanks for Mylar team help, and thanks for Mylar!

Lubos