Re: [mylar-dev] I have updated Mylar Integrator Reference

Little bit lengthy (i.e. debugging and deploying are covered in Mylar developer reference), but an interesting read. Some parts maybe too detailed for developers who have experience with developing plugins (i.e. adding jars, and , so maybe it would make sense to move those into a separate section. Also note that web repository connector could be used as a simplest example of "query-only" connector.

One thing I disagree about, is your note about including project id to the repository url. I believe that project should be part of query, or task url, or whatever and don't belong to the repository identity. So, any CodeBeamer projects hosted by JavaLobby are actually in the same task repository.

 regards,
 Eugene

Lubos and Alena Pochman wrote:
I have updated Mylar Integrator Reference with Creating Mylar Task Repository Connector section
based on my experience with developing CodeBeamer connector.

Please feel free to read 8-), update, extend or delete 8-(.

Lubos Pochman