Re: [mylar-dev] working bootstrapped

On 10/9/06, Nathan Hapke <nhapke@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>     By "check out Mylar into [workspaceB]", you mean "download from CVS"?

Yes, I've tweaked the wording a bit. Sound better?

Yes, thanks.

>     And on the wiki, it never says anything about installing or
>     downloading Mylar into Workspace A.   Is workspace A completely clean?

It does:

* Working in bootstrap mode means you have the source code checked out
at least twice, once to bootstrap Mylar, and once to actually develop.

Does that need to be clearer?

Sorry, I should have said that the step-by-step instructions don't talk about checking out Mylar into  workspace A.  It says start with a Mylar-less config (presumably A, though it doesn't explicitly say so), set up a new workstation B, put Mylar into B... and never says when to add to A.  Do you actually start with a config that has Mylar and nothing else?

--
Ducky Sherwood

Back to the top