Re: [mylar-dev] working bootstrapped

Also, the wiki doesn't say what the process for getting commit rights is.  Is there a process?

On 10/9/06, Ducky Sherwood < ducky@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Set up a fresh workspace (aka workspaceB), and check out Mylar into it.

By "check out Mylar into [workspaceB]", you mean "download from CVS"?

And on the wiki, it never says anything about installing or downloading Mylar into Workspace A.   Is workspace A completely clean?