	From: mylar-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:mylar-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ducky Sherwood
	Sent: October 9, 2006 4:57 PM
	To: Mylar developer discussions
	Subject: Re: [mylar-dev] working bootstrapped

	On 10/9/06, Nathan Hapke <nhapke@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

		>     By "check out Mylar into [workspaceB]", you mean "download
from CVS"?

		Yes, I've tweaked the wording a bit. Sound better?

	Yes, thanks.

		>     And on the wiki, it never says anything about installing
or
		>     downloading Mylar into Workspace A.   Is workspace A
completely clean?

		It does:

		* Working in bootstrap mode means you have the source code
checked out
		at least twice, once to bootstrap Mylar, and once to actually
develop.

		Does that need to be clearer?

	Sorry, I should have said that the step-by-step instructions don't talk
about checking out Mylar into  workspace A.  It says start with a Mylar-less
config (presumably A, though it doesn't explicitly say so), set up a new
workstation B, put Mylar into B... and never says when to add to A.  Do you
actually start with a config that has Mylar and nothing else?

	--
	Ducky Sherwood

Back to the top