Re: [m2e-users] How to open a package in a Maven Project

Might need to force an update, if you right-click the project and in the context menu under Maven select Update Project Settings and ensure the Force Update item is checked.

On 11 February 2013 07:57, Thorsten Heit <thorsten.heit@xxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

> I'm now directly connected to the Internet; it is still not possible
> to create a
> Java Package to crx/main/java - with the same errormessage.

                  ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
If you haven't configured anything special in your pom.xml (<build>/<sourceDirectory>), this should be src/main/java, not crx/...

http://repo.maven.apache.org/
http://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2): null to

http://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2/org/apache/maven/plugins/
>          maven-resources-plugin/2.5/maven-resources-plugin-2.5.pom
>         - Plugin execution not covered by lifecycle configuration:
> org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin:
>          2.3.2:compile (execution: default-compile, phase: compile)
>         - CoreException: Could not calculate build plan: Plugin
> org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin:2.3.2 or one
>          of its dependencies could not be resolved: Failed to read artifact
> descriptor for org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-
>          plugin:jar:2.3.2: ArtifactResolutionException: Failure to transfer
> org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin:pom:2.3.2
>          from
http://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2 was cached in the local
> repository, resolution will not be reattempted until the
>          update interval of central has elapsed or updates are
> forced. Original
> error: Could not transfer artifact
>          org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin:pom:2.3.2 from/to
> central (
http://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2
): null to

http://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2/org/apache/maven/
> plugins/maven-compiler-plugin/2.3.2/maven-compiler-
>          plugin-2.3.2.pom

Obviously you still have problems connecting to the Internet, especially to the Maven central repo.
Are you behind a firewall?
Can you copy&paste the above URLs in your browser to check what happens?

Do you have anything configured in your $HOME/.m2/settings.xml regarding repositories, proxies and/or mirrors? Perhaps it can help to tell m2e to reload your user settings after you made some changes (Window -> Preferences -> Maven -> User settings -> [Update settings])...

HTH

Thorsten