Re: [m2e-users] How to open a package in a Maven Project

Am 11.02.2013 13:57, schrieb Thorsten Heit:> to create a
> > Java Package to crx/main/java - with the same errormessage.
>   ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> If you haven't configured anything special in your pom.xml
> (<build>/<sourceDirectory>), this should be src/main/java, not crx/...
You are right, the path src/main/java is automatically created when creating a new Maven Project; so it's a typo in my mail.

> Obviously you still have problems connecting to the Internet,
> especially to the Maven central repo.
> Are you behind a firewall?
> Can you copy&paste the above URLs in your browser to check what happens?
>
> Do you have anything configured in your $HOME/.m2/settings.xml
> regarding repositories, proxies and/or mirrors? Perhaps it can help to
> tell m2e to reload your user settings after you made some changes
> (Window -> Preferences -> Maven -> User settings -> [Update settings])...

I have now installed me a new eclipse environment, working with a direct internet connection and a new workspace - worked fine without an error. Then changed environment to the proxy-connection - and this works also fine. Something seems to be wrong with my "old" Eclipse setup; though I run only few plugins. Just to doublecheck, I started the old environment against the new workspace (with no direct internet connection) - and it looks fine as well.
The only reason I can think of by now is, that the internet connection was not defined well and that the "project" could not recover from this error. I will dig deeper tomorrow then; maybe I find a hint explaining this behaviour. For now, I'm confused.

Thanks a lot,
Ulrich

Back to the top