Re: [m2e-users] How to open a package in a Maven Project

You are right; I need to use a proxy server to connect to the internet. For my
project, I don't need internet access. Why does Maven need it. And what can I do
to fix the problem?
Ulrich

Thorsten Heit <thorsten.heit@xxxxxx> hat am 11. Februar 2013 um 09:38
geschrieben: