Re: [m2e-users] How to open a package in a Maven Project

As I already said, I'm working on a sample: "CQ5: Developing with Eclipse"
(http://dev.day.com/docs/en/cq/current/developing/developmenttools/developing_with_eclipse.html?cq_ck=1360336344421#Creating%20the%20Project%20Structure%20in%20Eclipse).
This sample requires plugin "Maven Integration for Eclipse" to be installed.
After creating a Maven Project I'm supposed to create a package within the
folder src/main/java - that's all.
The sample isn'T a new one - so I'm convinced that it should normally work. I
want to make sure that I did not miss something to install or activate which has
been forgotten in this sample.
Any idea what I can do here?
Ulrich

Matthew Piggott <mpiggott@xxxxxxxxxxxx> hat am 8. Februar 2013 um 15:48