Re: [m2e-dev] [m2eclipse-dev] m2eclipse extensions that modify project classpath

Cool, thanks, that seems to be working really well now.

Quick question, before I configured my Android life-cycle mapping, the
m2eclipse plugin seemed to be configuring my android project classpaths
with source folders like "/target/generated-sources/r". These are source
folders created by the maven-android-plugin.

Even though I'm still running the JavaProjectConfigurator, these folders
are no longer being added to my project.

Do you know how m2eclipse were picking these source folders up in the
first place? Do you know why they are no longer being added to the
classpath?

TIA...

--
Ricardo Gladwell <ricardo.gladwell@xxxxxxxxx>