Re: [m2e-dev] [m2eclipse-dev] m2eclipse extensions that modify project classpath

Have a look at org.eclipse.m2e.jdt.IJavaProjectConfigurator

Igor

PS: please use m2e-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx for future m2e-dev questions/discussions

On 10-11-08 10:24 AM, Ricardo Gladwell wrote:
Hi Guys

I'm writing an extension to the AbstractProjectConfigurator. I've
modified this plugin to make some changes to the way that the m2eclipse
normally configures the classpath of some projects. I've made these
changes in the overridden AbstractProjectConfigurator.configure method.

But, for some reason these classpath changes aren't taking. Is there
some other place I should be configuring classpath changes? Is it
because my ProjectConfigurator runs before the general m2eclipse one?

Any help would be gratefully received, TIA...

--
Ricardo Gladwell<ricardo.gladwell@xxxxxxxxx>
http://www.google.com/profiles/ricardo.gladwell

Back to the top