Re: [m2e-dev] [m2eclipse-dev] m2eclipse extensions that modify project classpath

Hi Igor

I have re-written my project using Lifecycle Mappings[1]. However, my
configureRawClasspath method on my IJavaProjectConfigurator is still not
being called, is there anything more I need to do?

TIA...

[1]
https://code.google.com/a/eclipselabs.org/p/m2eclipse-android-integration/source/browse/trunk/com.urbanmania.eclipse.maven.android/src/main/java/com/urbanmania/eclipse/maven/android/AndroidDevelopmentToolsLifecycleMapping.java

--
Ricardo Gladwell <ricardo.gladwell@xxxxxxxxx>
http://www.google.com/profiles/ricardo.gladwell