Re: [m2e-dev] [m2eclipse-dev] m2eclipse extensions that modify project classpath

HI Igor

Thanks for sending me those code links. However, for the live of me I
can't see how my project is doing anything differently. I still can't
get m2eclipse to call the configureRawClasspath on my
IJavaProjectConfigurator concrete AbstractProjectConfigurator.

The only significant difference is that your plugin.xml defines the
configurator extension point as generic="false", but when I add this
parameter my unit tests start failing altogether and my
ProjectConfigurator doesn't appear to get called at all.

If you could take a look and give me some pointers as to where I'm going
wrong I would be most grateful.

You checkout a sample test project from here:

http://svn.codespot.com/a/eclipselabs.org/m2eclipse-android-integration/trunk/com.urbanmania.eclipse.maven.android.test/projects/apidemos-15-app

TIA...

--
Ricardo Gladwell <ricardo.gladwell@xxxxxxxxx>