Re: [m2e-dev] [m2eclipse-dev] m2eclipse extensions that modify project classpath

JavaProjectConfigurator only looks at standard main and test source
folders. You need to add android-specific folders from your project
configurator. If folder names are configurable as mojo parameter, you
can use AbstractProjectConfigurator.getParameterValue to get parameter
value.

Igor