Re: [jetty-dev] Re: start.options Re: [jetty-dev] Re: jetty7 distribution

Joakime,

start.ini !! I knew you had done something like that.
How does start.ini work?  it is not documented in start.jar help?

So with that, we have half what I'm after - ie the ability to
have a configurable default command line.

But the other part I think we need, is the ability to create new
options without needing to edit the start.config file.

The proposed
        [=$(jetty.home)/lib/*]

syntax, will make all subdirectories of lib options.  Thus
new options can be added simply by adding subdirectories.

So Jetty-hightide can add it's options without remaking
a start.config file.

cheers