Re: [jetty-dev] Re: jetty7 distribution

Jesse McConnell wrote:
> How about making a jetty/trunk/jetty-distribution parent and a
> jetty/trunk/jetty-integration parent?

Not keen.

Currently we've mixed jetty-distribution with jetty-dosomething modules
and it's not a problem.

Also some distributions (eg jetty-maven-plugin) are half integration
and half distribution. Besides, it may be (in future) that some simple
distributions are built before some integrations.

I'd much rather keep it at just two main projects: @eclipse @codehaus
and we build them in lock step.

cheers