Re: [geclipse-user] beginner problem (submitting job from geclipse as VOCE member)

Hi

Well, I thought that I sort of answered it ;)
Besides that I did not know that the MyProxy plugins are not in the build they
can not be used as VOMS compatible proxy type right now (as described in the
last mail). For the described use case still some implementation work is
necessary - except if for your use case also Globus proxies are sufficient, in
that case it should already work and I can send you the plugins if you want.

Btw, thanks Mathias that's exactly the information I hoped to get :)

Cheers,
Thomas