Re: [geclipse-user] beginner problem (submitting job from geclipse as VOCE member)

Hi Jolana, Thomas,

> > Please, may I have one more question? How can I create myproxy
> > certificate in geclipse?
> The current implementation in g-Eclipse treats the proxies from MyProxy
> as Globus proxies, since it is not known before if a proxy from a

i don't think that Thomas answered your question, the fact is that we
already developed MyProxy support (*) BUT those plugins are NOT YET
integrated in the latest build!
This means if you downloaded the latest (RC2) gEclipse package from our
webpage you won't find myproxy support there.... :-(
Perhaps Thomas can mail you the two plugins (that you can then just drop
into the eclipse/dropins  folder) to enable the support until we ready the
integration in the next release?

Cheers, Ariel

*) even if some technical improvements would be still in the pipeline

Back to the top