[geclipse-user] beginner problem (submitting job from geclipse as VOCE member)

Hello,

I am beginner user of geclipse, I am a member of VOCE, and I have two problems:

I try to submit my first geclipse test job (Hello world).
I can create and activate voms proxy from VOCE VO.
I have specified Information system endpoint: ldap://bdii.cyf-kr.edu.pl:2170 (according to information from VOCE support).
I can create sftp connection to my folder at VOCE UI, as well as lfn connection to my folder at VOCE LFC host.

PROBLEM 1:
I cannot create gsiftp connection to my folder at VOCE UI.
Problem report:

Further, I can create jsdl and transfer it to jdl (which seems to be OK):

[
Type = "Job";
JobType = "Normal";
RetryCount = 3;
Executable ="test.sh";
StdOutput = "std.out";
StdError = "std.err";
InputSandbox = { "sftp://myLoginName@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:22/home/myLoginName/work/test.sh" };
InputSandboxDestFileName = { "test.sh" };
OutputSandbox = { "std.out", "std.err" };
OutputSandboxDestURI = { "sftp://myLoginName@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:22/home/myLoginName/work/std.out", "sftp://myLoginName@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:22/home/myLoginName/work/std.err" };
DeleteOnTermination = { "test.sh" };
Requirements = ( member( other.GlueCEInfoHostName, {"ce.polgrid.pl" , "pearl.amu.edu.pl" , "ce.reef.man.poznan.pl" , "egee-ce1.gup.uni-linz.ac.at" , "ce.cyf-kr.edu.pl" , "dwarf.wcss.wroc.pl" , "ce2.polgrid.pl" } ) );
Rank = -other.GlueCEStateEstimatedResponseTime;

]

PROBLEM 2:
After submitting my test job, I can see job status (... , RUNNING , DONE , ABORTED ).
Reason given in Job details - L&B info:

Cannot download test.sh from sftp://myLoginName@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:22/home/myLoginName/work/test.sh
(respectively
Cannot download test.sh from lfn://lfc1.egee.cesnet.cz:5010/grid/voce/myLoginName/d/test.sh )

Could you please give me some help?

Thanks in advance.

Jolana

Back to the top