Re: [geclipse-user] Problem to submit parallel job on lcgpbs queue

Hi Gerald,

> I found the solution. It works if I add this following line in the JDL:
> lrms_type = "pbs";
> SubmitTo = "ce1.egee.fr.cgg.com:2119/jobmanager-lcgpbs-egeode";

You also have the possibility to use "Requirements", would allow you a bit
more flexibility if you don't want to nail the job down to a single
CE/queue. For instance:

    Requirements   = (other.GlueCEInfoHostName == "dgrid-ce.fzk.de")
               || (other.GlueCEInfoHostName == "ce-fzk.gridka.de");

(either of those CEs match, any queue) or

     Requirements   = (other.GlueCEUniqueID == "dgrid-
ce.fzk.de:2119/jobmanager-lcgpbs-dgiseq") || (other.GlueCEUniqueID ==
"iwrce.fzk.de:2119/jobmanager-lcgpbs-dgipar");

(any of those two precise CE/queues combinations)

Anyways, all these extra requirements/constraints/parameters that you add
to the JDL don't have anything to do with g-Eclipse! your JDL is handled
over "as-is" by g-Eclipse to the WMS server.
And most of these JDL-specific tags you can't get them if you start from a
JSDL and later translate it into JDL, but you can use the "Candidate hosts"
field (Resources tab in the JSDL editor) to obtain a corresponding
"Requirements" line  in the JDL.

Cheers, Ariel

Back to the top