Re: [geclipse-user] beginner problem (submitting job from geclipse as VOCE member)

Hi

> thank you very much for the answer and help.
>
> Please, may I have one more question? How can I create myproxy certificate
> in geclipse?
>
> To successfully submit a job (whose input data are stored in SE) from
> terminal, I need to have myproxy certificate. But in geclipse, I can only
> create voms-proxy certificate. Or, am I in another mistake?

The current implementation in g-Eclipse treats the proxies from MyProxy as
Globus proxies, since it is not known before if a proxy from a MyProxy server
will have VOMS extensions or not. This is something which we still have to
improve. (Maybe by also allowing MyProxy proxies to be created instead of VOMS
proxies and introducing a check on creation if VOMS extensions are present?
Any ideas from the others?)

Regards,
Thomas

Back to the top