Re: [geclipse-user] beginner problem (submitting job from geclipse as VOCE member)

Hi,

thank you very much for the answer and help.

Please, may I have one more question? How can I create myproxy certificate in geclipse?

To successfully submit a job (whose input data are stored in SE) from terminal, I need to have myproxy certificate. But in geclipse, I can only create voms-proxy certificate. Or, am I in another mistake?

Best regards,

Jolana

Back to the top