Re: [geclipse-user] beginner problem (submitting job from geclipse as VOCE member)

Hi

I've added VOMS support to the MyProxy implementation in g-Eclipse. Now you
should be able to use a MyProxy proxy where a VOMS proxy is requested (if the
MyProxy proxy has VOMS extensions).
The new code is in the repository. I do not know about the plans to integrate
it into the nightly builds (Ariel?), but if it is in there you could use one
of those, or I can build the MyProxy plugin manually and send them to you for
using them in a current nightly build. (You will at least have to wait till
tomorrows build for that too, because I just commited some required changes).

Cheers,
Thomas