Re: [geclipse-dev] Proposal for re-naming JsdlMultiPageEditor.

Based on the previous replies:

The JsdlMultiPageEditor class name will be changed to: JsdlEditor

As far as the description in the menu we have the following suggestions:

* JSDL Editor  - ( Nicholas, Markus, Harald K, Mathias )

* Job Description Editor - (Mariusz, Ariel)

So, we could have a brief discussion for this in our VRVS meeting tomorrow.

Best Regards,

Nicholas Loulloudes
High Performance Computing Systems Laboratory (HPCL)
Department of Computer Science,
University of Cyprus,
Nicosia, Cyprus

Tel:  +357-22892663