Von: geclipse-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:geclipse-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Nicholas Loulloudes
Gesendet: Montag, 11. Juni 2007 10:52
An: Developer mailing list
Betreff: [geclipse-dev] Proposal for re-naming JsdlMultiPageEditor.

Hi all,

I propose refactoring the name for the of the JSDL editor class from "JsdlMultiPageEditor" to "JsdlEditor". This class appears (for now) in eu.geclipse.ui.editors plugin.

I also propose changing the name of the that appears in the Navigator->Open With view from "JSDL Multi-Page Editor" to "JSDL Editor".

I am open to any suggestions for the above.

Best regards,

Nicholas Loulloudes
High Performance Computing Systems Laboratory (HPCL)
Department of Computer Science,
University of Cyprus,
Nicosia, Cyprus

Tel:  +357-22892663