Re: AW: [geclipse-dev] Proposal for re-naming JsdlMultiPageEditor.

If we call it 'Job Description Editor' couldn't the user choose the
middleware he/she wants the job to run on and based on the choice the
correct editor (JSDL / RSL / etc) pops up?

Regards,
Ashish

Kornmayer, Harald wrote:
> +1
>
> And to the comment of Mariusz. There might be many different Job
> Descriptions for different middleware.
> JSDL is just one of them. So we go for the recommendation of Nicholas
>
> Harald

Ashish
------------------------------
****************
Ashish Thandavan
ACET Centre, School of Systems Engineering,
Philip Lyle Building (5th Floor),
P.O. Box 68,
University of Reading
Whiteknights Campus,