Re: [geclipse-dev] Proposal for re-naming JsdlMultiPageEditor.

"Job Description Editor" , sounds good for me also.

Any other suggestions?

On Mon, 2007-06-11 at 10:58 +0200, Mariusz Wojtysiak wrote:
Nicholas Loulloudes napisał(a):

> I propose refactoring the name for the of the JSDL editor class from
> "JsdlMultiPageEditor" to "JsdlEditor". This class appears (for now) in
> eu.geclipse.ui.editors plugin.
>
> I also propose changing the name of the that appears in the
> Navigator->Open With view from "JSDL Multi-Page Editor" to "JSDL Editor".
>
> I am open to any suggestions for the above.

JsdlEditor for class name is OK for me.

I think that editor name presenting for the user "JSDL Editor" is a bit
technical.

Maybe something more user-friendly, like "Job Description Editor"?

Nicholas Loulloudes
High Performance Computing Systems Laboratory (HPCL)
Department of Computer Science,
University of Cyprus,
Nicosia, Cyprus

Tel:  +357-22892663