Re: [geclipse-dev] Proposal for re-naming JsdlMultiPageEditor.

Nicholas Loulloudes napisaƂ(a):

I propose refactoring the name for the of the JSDL editor class from "JsdlMultiPageEditor" to "JsdlEditor". This class appears (for now) in eu.geclipse.ui.editors plugin.

I also propose changing the name of the that appears in the Navigator->Open With view from "JSDL Multi-Page Editor" to "JSDL Editor".

I am open to any suggestions for the above.

JsdlEditor for class name is OK for me.

I think that editor name presenting for the user "JSDL Editor" is a bit technical.

Maybe something more user-friendly, like "Job Description Editor"?

Mariusz Wojtysiak

Back to the top