Von: geclipse-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:geclipse-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Mariusz Wojtysiak
Gesendet: Montag, 11. Juni 2007 11:32
An: Developer mailing list
Betreff: Re: AW: [geclipse-dev] Proposal for re-naming JsdlMultiPageEditor.

So it means we want to have many job-description editors, specific for
middlewares. Then of course it would be useful to distinguish these editors.

If our product is also for grid beginners, then we shouldn't use only
technical words inside.

So maybe something like these:
"Job Description Editor (JSDL)"
"Job Description Editor (RSL)"

Additionally I think that correct editor should be opened automatically,
using  file-extension (or better file content). So user don't need to
select, in which editor to open given description.

--
Mariusz Wojtysiak