[geclipse-dev] Restructuring, part2

Hi All,

Again I would like to announce the restructuring procedure of today. We would like to move the JSDL wizard (and corresponding classes) from eu.geclipse.ui to eu.geclipse.jsdl.ui. We will start with the procedure after lunch, i.e. in 2 hours. So be prepared that a lot of changes will appear in the corresponding plugins. It is a good idea to synchronize your workspaces before we start with the restructuring. We will let you know when we finished the procedure.

Cheers, Mathias and Markus

Back to the top